AT-ST Bandai 1/48 model kit

Hello there!

Time for a little change. As a beginner modeller, I am looking for my own space in model building. For this reason little change of subject. I'm changing tanks for something out of this planet - Star Wars AT-ST. Model kit from BANDAI AT-ST 1/48. A small review of the Bandai set and photos from construction of the model.

What we will find in the box?





all details look great!







building a model - without a bit of glue!

























Summary

The AT-ST 1/48 model from Bandai is really great. Detail at the highest level! The model is worth all the money. However, I recommend painting the model split into two parts - "legs" and "head" separately. While working on my model, both leg broke 😟 - they are very fragile. Consider also installing glass – I suppose, AT-ST did not have them , but they look cooler with glass in the windows 😏

See you soon in the next episode.


Comments

Popular Posts