Captain America - self-printed and painted

I bought a simple 3D resin printer. In future I will print details for my dioramas - pipes, containers, gutters, boxes, etc. To check the capabilities of the 3D printer - I bought a ready to print 3D model of Captain America. So I printed the model - it took about 10 hours. After that I slightly modified model and painted it. See the result!

Resin Printing is not fast. It's not cheap. The model after printing requires additional work. But the result is great. High quality figure with great detail.

A fresh 3D print. The model needs to be washed in IPA (Isopropanol). The next step is to remove all supports. Finally, the model must be cured under UV light (natural (sun) or UV flashlight)


Model ready for painting.


And the end result.




The tombstone and the basis of my idea. I designed the tombstone in free program blender and printed it on a 3D printer. - exercise before designing my own details for dioramas. 

See You in the next episode!

PTM!

Comments

Popular Posts