Star Wars AT-ST Bandai 1/48

Hello there!

I present my diorama - Star Wars AT-ST forgotten on the planet Hoth.

This is My project number: 4 (#1 Sherman VC Firefly ), #2 Elefant SdKfz 184, #3 Tank 7TP – DNF, and now: #4 Star Wars AT-ST) 

As always, a lot of things were new to me. The first round diorama, the first snow and ice. first job in 1:48 scale and first contact with resin… See how it came out.












I am not satisfied with the final effect. The icicles are disappointing. I made them out of resin. I think that a stretched frame gives a better effect. I'm going to keep working on snow and ice. In the snow version I will also make x wing from Bandai. I'm going to show my progress. The full power of the dark side.

See you soon in the next episode.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts